WordPress Front-End Developer
Our team is what makes NetPointGlobal. At NetPointGlobal you’ll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you’ll find in your career. NetPointGlobal offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission-critical work for our government. We offer a great place to work multiple times, NetPointGlobal is an employer of choice!
NetPointGlobal LLC is seeking a WordPress Front-End Developer to join our growing team in Angeles City Pampanga. This individual will be responsible for providing front-end development for assigned Client.
Develop HTML/CSS/JS based user interfaces based on the designs provided by the UI/UX Designer. Integrate with PHP based backend functionality as needed
- Maintain proficiency with content management solutions such as WordPress
- Work within creative team to develop and maintain highly visible agency websites
- Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Maintain working knowledge of new development software, trends, and practices related to your responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with CMS front-end design, installation and front-end development in a production environment
- 3 years experiences
- Familiarity with Jira, Jenkins, GitHub.
- Experience working on most phases of applications programming activities, independent of supervisory guidance.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, ability to come up with solutions to diverse problems
- Ability to create high-quality designs and build into a functioning browser compatible website, using proper markup, CSS, and argument with interactive features using JS, jQuery, etc.
- Familiar with MySQL and SQL database infrastructure
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compatible design and development
- Expert understanding of the latest and legacy browser capabilities, including mobile
- Familiar with formal QA methodologies, processes, and techniques
- Design software power-user (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…)
- Adept at making pixel perfect sites that meet design/technical requirements
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Web Services, and SOA
- Experience with projects delivering website and application solutions for US Government clients strongly desired.
- Primary or secondary degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with Agile management concepts.
- At least 1 years of experience with AWS.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
- Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
At NetPointGlobal, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
NetPointGlobal is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.