The Web Developer within the Platform Architecture distributed systems team will be responsible for designing and implementing the user-facing interfaces (Web, APIs, tooling, platforms) for a variety of scalable, reliable, and secure distributed computing systems for Apple’s internal engineering teams.
- Strong programming skills and work experience in Web and related technologies
- Comfortable developing and debugging software in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases, distributed object stores
- Ability to architect and implement new solutions from scratch
- Understanding of modern software development and deployment practices
- Experience with large-scale production systems with high-reliability SLAs
- Ability to debug network connectivity and performance issues
- Experience programming in Go
- Comfortable with non-technical Web design work
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred.